"So you are afraid of something after all.”
So I recently got a new computer.
I think my old computer was trying to tell me something.
Oh, okay, it’s probably just the boot up screen acting weird?
Made browsing sixpenceee’s stuff more fun though
Even finding nemo became slightly more eerie
"true beauty is within" for example opening your fridge
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
There are some crows in South America who have also learned to drop tough Brazil nuts in traffic to let the cars run them over and break them. BUT on top of that, they have learned to place them in crosswalks to lessen the chance of getting hit with a car! AND they wait at the crosswalks with all the humans and don’t retrieve their meal until the crosswalk sign changes. They are literally using human tools as their own. Crows are the bomb diggity.
See what captivity does, fucks with nature.
i kept hearing this weird repeating sound outside my door and i dont know but this really really loud noise is repeating over and over in my house i wish i didnt leave my room it sounds really scary what is this
Honestly this might seem a little odd coming from no where, but I find you I be a wonderful, inspiring person and I look up to you a lot. I can honestly say that you're my 'Senpai' in a lot of ways including cosplay. I'm also gender queer, and have piercings, so seeing someone else who's very talented and wonderful who has similarities to me makes me very happy.
This is so sweet ;///;
I’m glad to be someone’s inspiration and stuff!
金木 研 ✧